Pearson Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pearson Marketing Manager Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upper Saddle River, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pearson (Upper Saddle River, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

Excellent process, good questions, great insight to the team

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pearson

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pearson (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Submitted resume and cover letter. Received email from recruiter the next day. Initial phone interview with recruiter 2 days later. Phone interview with hiring manager a few days after that. In-person interview a couple weeks later (they flew me to their location, paid for hotel, rental car, etc). Full day of interviews with potential co-workers, direct reports, and other stakeholders. Also had to complete a round of assessments

Interview Questions

• Asked me to research one of their product lines and make some recommendations for how it could be improved, how the strategic marketing could be better, etc. Great question, great way to learn about the company. They actually implemented most of my recommendations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary didn't quite hit what I wanted, but they gave me a signing bonus to make up the difference, and a written agreement for a raise at 6 months and 12 months. I also requested (and got) an extra week of vacation. Generous relocation package, but had to go back & forth a few times to get it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pearson (Boston, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

HR set up the initial phone interviews. Was asked to come in to interview with the team. Weeks went by, never heard from anyone at the company. I had to follow up only to find out I I was rejected for the position.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corby, Northamptonshire, East Midlands, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pearson (Corby, Northamptonshire, East Midlands, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

Two stages of interviews, first interview was with direct line manager and second interview was with a board of four current employees. In depth, details and challenging they cover all aspects of the role and business.

Interview Questions

• Provide examples of marketing campaign that have seen positive ROI   Answer Question