Pearson Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pearson Product Manager Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Pearson in January 2016.

Interview

You start with a phone interview then if they are interested you are scheduled for an in person interview with people from the hiring team including the hiring manager. There is another,final interview if you pass that first one. Then the offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pearson

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pearson (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2012.

Interview

I had a few calls, took an assessment, interviewed with the Director, VP, and President. It was basic behavioral interview questions. Took FOREVER to get offer--I kept bothering them about status of the hire, and it was always, " we will know more in a week". Scheduling was very difficult.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time that you worked with a difficult person--what went well and what did not?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pearson (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

The people who interviewed me were very lovely, and put me at ease, and wanted to know what I had been doing in my current role. One of the easiest interviews I have ever done

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pearson in June 2009.

Interview

It was very easy and smooth process, took a total of 2 weeks.