Pebble Beach Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pebble Beach Interview Questions

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pebble Beach (Pebble Beach, CA).

Interview

I interviewed for several different positions for this company, one of which was full time. The full-time position that I interviewed for was less formal than the on-call positions I interviewed for. Each had a different feel all their own... However, all took a long time to respond. I was unsuccessful in my hunt, unfortunately. The only negative side to the interview process with Pebble Beach was the fact that it took a very long time for them to respond.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your weakest characteristic....   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pebble Beach.

Interview

Once you submit your resume, they screen phone interview you. If you pass that then they have you meet with four people in senior staff (for management positions). Once the interviews are complete, they will get back to you approximately 1-2 weeks to let you know if they are going to move forward with you or other candidates.

Yoga Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pebble Beach.

Interview

Submitted application, called by club assistant mgr, interviewed by mgr and assistant mgr, offered job on the spot

Busser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pebble Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pebble Beach (Pebble Beach, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Standard interview 1 on 1 with the manager. Formal attire is a must if you want this job or any job at Pebble. Nothing too crazy, but a decent interview and a good one to add. After first interviewing with manager, if they like you, they will bring you to interview with the Director of Hospitality. <That is a good sign.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with confrontation from another employee?   1 Answer