Pechanga Resort & Casino Interview Questions in Temecula, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 11, 2017

2.4

Food and Beverage Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pechanga Resort & Casino (Temecula, CA).

Interview

Participated in the round-robin interviews where each candidate must successfully pass three stages before a job offer is considered. 1st: Showcase a talent while sharing something about yourself; 2nd Stage: Interview with a manager/managers; and 3rd, interview with the General Manager(who was pretty hands-on in this process). I received a call-back a few hours after that and I was invited to return for a second interview the next day. I met with the F&B GM again and he introduced me to the F&B Director and Assistant Director. The GMMMM then proceeded to discuss my salary and this was when I had to ask if I had the job. From walk-in interview at their on-site job fair to the job offer and directly to drug screen took only two days. During employee orientation, other new employees shared with me that the process took them 3-6 months.

Interview Questions

• Are you able or willing to take directions from someone who is younger, less experienced than you are?   Answer Question

Guest Room Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Pechanga Resort & Casino (Temecula, CA).

Interview

It wont take long. They interviewed me for just 10mins or less? and the interviewer was reqlly nice. The employees who came from the career center greeted me while im at the waiting room and are so welcoming. However, the hiring process took a long time before they officially hired me. Like they called me for an interview 3months after i submitted my resume, then was asked to come back after a week to sign some papers and have medical check something, then was asked to come back after a week to attend mandatory licensing class(?) then was asked to come back after a week for a licensing interview and background check. Then the licensing agent told me that they will call me after 3 weeks because it will take 3 weeks to a month to finish that process and they called me 3 weeks after and asked me to come back for picture taking for my id and my work schedule. :)

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you notice your coworker is not doing something good while at work, or maybe violating our rrules?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Since it's just my first job in USA, they just gave me a receipt acknowledging the offer. No questions were asked

Table Games Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pechanga Resort & Casino (Temecula, CA).

Interview

I applied on line and they got back to me within a week. Got an interview the following week and had to do a personality interview. My application is still pending.

Junior Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Pechanga Resort & Casino (Temecula, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Pechanga's interview process is typically a three or four step process. (Step 1) Prescreen Interview call with HR over the phone and/or in person. (Step 2) Interview with Department Managers in group and/ or 1:1. (Step 3) Casting Call at The Comedy Club

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No. Not for hourly positions.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pechanga Resort & Casino (Temecula, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

At first, it was just normal, then they ask you to show your talent to judge your personality. It wasn't a one day process so it's a bit of a hassle. I had to come back and forth maybe 4 or 5 times then wait for a week for them to call if you got the job or not. The wait was emotionally stressful.

Cocktail Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pechanga Resort & Casino (Temecula, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

They pretty much asking the same three questions in every interview 4 Pechanga tell me little bit about yourself what are you looking for tell me if instance in your past where your job skills could easily be derected to the job applying for

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Retail Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pechanga Resort & Casino (Temecula, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Step 1. Interviewed with retail manager, took about 15 minutes. Step 2. performed a song in front of a panel. Step 3. Gaming process back ground check took two months (10 year extensive back ground check).

Interview Questions

• What are your goals in the company, how long do plan on staying, what did you do in your previous job, what are you interests, etc...   Answer Question

Beverage Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pechanga Resort & Casino (Temecula, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I went in and had to sing a song. It was scary as hell. But I passed. I than went downstairs and they did a drug test and they asked me to wait for the results. Than they gave me my background paperwork.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle customers   1 Answer

Slot Floorperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pechanga Resort & Casino (Temecula, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Most of the time, you will have to go through 3 interviews. It is not so difficult but you just have to know what you are doing. Good interview preparation is advised. Be yourself and be confident.

Casino Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pechanga Resort & Casino (Temecula, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

INitial phone call to come in for an interview, the interview itself was short about 15 minutes, but the process was long. another interview scheduled after the first one, second interview about one hour. Then a call back after 2 weeks offering the job. Schedule for clearance for job took a month.