Pedernales Electric Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

1.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pedernales Electric

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pedernales Electric (Austin, TX) in Sep 2020

Interview

Phone screen, not much to describe. They were on speakerphone and called me on time. Study the job description, for the phone screen they are not interested in anyone that does not fit the criteria exactly.

Interview Questions
  • Questions directly related to job description, your education level, why you are interested in working at PEC.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pedernales Electric (Austin, TX)

Interview

Interview process was pretty easy and simple. I submitted my resume in college fair. after that in next few days i was called for an on site interview. I had an interview with HR.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pedernales Electric (Austin, TX)

Interview

Interview with department VP and HR . Personal, work experience, project experience were discussed. The process while it took longer than it needed to, was easy and communicated well. The phone screening was basic and straight forward. The in-person interview was actually enjoyable, with both interviewers making a point to keep the interview fun and comfortable . It provided for a good process all the way around.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pedernales Electric (Austin, TX) in Jun 2014

Interview

Mainly asked questions about one's work ethic, goals, etc. They wanted to know what type of person they would be hiring. No real emphasis on skills or qualifications, as resume should have answered any questions they would have regarding that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pedernales Electric

Interview

Sealed bid process. Submited proposal for right of way clearing and the company accepted the bid. Houryly rate of $50. Sighted and routed 1.5 miles of electric lines. Invoice submitted and was paid with in 2 weeks of submission. Interview process was informal.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pedernales Electric in Jun 2010

Interview

Interview was a very pleasant experience. Atmosphere was relaxed.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you are the best person for this job?
  • Do you know Power Point?

Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pedernales Electric (Johnson City, TX) in Feb 2009

Interview

Group Interview, easy going, common questions. Waiting period until notified that I was chose to move on with a personal interview. Typical simple questions.

1 person found this interview helpful