Peebles Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Peebles Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2017

1.9

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

It takes about 3 weeks. 2 interviews and drug test in the store. I get a phone call from them the next day I applied. Called in for an interview

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Peebles (Mount Pleasant, IA).

Interview

When i got there was took into the break room and was asked simple questions. I was told about the position and what happens, and the hours. The supervisor position was not open so i got regular assoc.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important trait you should have in retail?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Peebles (Harrisburg, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

The whole process was very odd. It started with a Sunday morning phone call and an urgent request to meet. I drove to the store on Sunday afternoon and met with the DM for about 20 minutes. We were then to finish the interview on the phone. One phone call led to two led to 4. Finally 9 days and about 8 phone calls later we finished the process. I still don't know whether I have a job offer but I am inclined not to take it anyway. Far too unorganized of a supervisor.

Interview Questions

• How much years of sales management did I possess?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Peebles.

Interview

Job posting was for assistant manager. Went into interview and was told the only position they had was a 20-25 hr supervisor position. Felt like job ad was misleading. Also offered very low pay in comparision to my experience.

Lack of hours, low pay.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Peebles.

Interview

I was asked when was my availability because they were going to need a lot of help in christmas season. Then they ask how you are with talking with elderly people and if i am comfortable with giving clothes suggestions.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honesdale, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Peebles (Honesdale, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quite simple. I was asked if I have had any retail experience, what hours can I work, could I work weekends. Do I have any experience with dealing with customer service.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Peebles (Cleveland, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

It was very brief and casual and informal. They seemed desperate which was not appealing. The manager was unprofessional but nice. Very little was explained about the job and very little was asked about myself. They offered me the job on spot and I declined.

Anonymous Employee in Milford, DE

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Peebles (Milford, DE) in June 2014.

Interview

Had interveiw and was hired for position of Assistant Manager that day... Few days later I was called back and told that another manager had also hired someone else for position.I was told I could then have associate position .

Interview Questions

• My experiance,why I would like the job, my outlook on future with company.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pemberton, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Peebles (Pemberton, NJ).

Interview

Applied by store signage. Called number on the door and got a call back from the DM, Sue H, within a day. Came in for interview. She seemed not to be all that interested in my past experience, stating the store had been a while without a manager and needed someone asap. Asked a few history questions and we were finished. Received a call from her a few days later offering me the job,

Interview Questions

• No real questions...just a discussion about what I've done the last year.   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sayre, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Peebles (Sayre, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

District manager as well as store Manager interviewed. 'Interview took place in the break room, where there was a consistent interruption, or District manager had to take phone call, amd interview lasted 15 minutes

Interview Questions

• How man years experience?
      If I could work Nights and weekends