Peerless Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Peerless Industries

Marketing Communications Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peerless Industries (Aurora, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and was called about a week later. I then had a phone interview with the MarComm Manager. After I passed that, I had an in-person interview with the MarComm Manager and 2 other members of the MarComm Team. About a week later, I had a second interview where I met with the MarComm Manager again and HR. That same day, I was offered the job. Before I could officially sign on, I had to take a drug test.

Interview Questions

• What have you learned about Peerless-AV?   Answer Question
    • What do you think about our social media?   1 Answer
    • How can you help our team improve?   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Peerless Industries (Chicago, IL) in July 2014.

Interview

Questions were straight forward and applicable to the job at hand. Most answers were clear and concise. Benefits were discussed early however salary was not. No company tour was offered.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unusual questions.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peerless Industries.

Interview

During the first interview I spoke with two managers who worked in the department. They asked me general questions about my background and skills. They also asked about how I would respond to various scenarios that could happen at Peerless. I had a second interview within a week; during this interview, I met with the Vice President and Director of HR. I was offered the position during this interview. Once I accepted, I was sent for a drug test (part of their standard procedure) and then started within two weeks.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your manager made a decision you didn't agree with?   Answer Question
    • What can you tell me about Peerless-AV?   Answer Question

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peerless Industries (Aurora, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

I received a voice mail from the HR department and I could not understand the woman on the voicemail as she mumbled the company name. When I called back to leave a message, I still did not know what company had called me. When she touched base with me, I had to ask her for the company name as I still could not understand her on the phone. The interview was with the director and one of the customer care supervisors. It went EXTREMELY well and I received a call a few days later from the HR director asking me about my salary requirements. I was given an offer that was 25% less than what I was making previously, something they were aware of prior to my interview. When I asked for additional benefits and compensation (10% plus vacation time as I have a small child), the HR director replied, "We cannot meet your request, Happy Holidays."
    I never rejected their offer. I replied twice to the email requesting information and left 3 voice mails but never received any call back. I would have accepted the offer on their terms.

Interview Questions

I never declined the offer, they pulled it after I asked for more $$$ and benefits.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Peerless Industries (Aurora, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

This was a two interview process and i was hired right-away. The engineering director called me one day and set up an interview with me within two days. The very next business day, i had my second interview. The day after that i was called with an offer, which i took.

Interview Questions

• How proficient are you in learning and working with others?   1 Answer

Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Peerless Industries (Aurora, IL) in June 2010.

Interview

Very easily hired.