Peet's Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 197 of over 197 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Peet's

Application

I interviewed at Peet's

Interview

Fairly simple, asked experience & availability. Asked if I had a food handling license. Lasted about 10-15 minutes. Described company and the learning process and how people can move up in company

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had to deal with an upset customer?
    Answer Question

Peet's

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peet's in Apr 2021

Interview

1st Initial interview as great; very informative and had a chance to share about experience & 2nd interview with hiring manager was poor; after 15 minutes of my allotted time, the hiring manager clearly started to walk outdoors, hustling to get somewhere. It was very distracting and rude. She left me no time to ask questions and learn about the role.

Interview Questions
  • -Can you give a summary of your experience? -Where do you picture yourself in 3 years? -What work do you enjoy doing most?

Peet's

Application

I interviewed at Peet's

Interview

Simple and straightforward. 1 on 1 interview. Showed up 15 mins early. Didn't dress up too fancy. Demonstrate willingness to learn and you're good to go. Include why Peet's specifically. Couple of questions, but not too much in depth

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths how would you deal with an unhappy customer

Peet's

Application

I interviewed at Peet's

Interview

Interview was relaxed and laid back, we just sat in the store and talked for maybe 20 minutes. Interviewer was nice, and had a list of questions, none of which were very difficult.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Peet's

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Peet's in Mar 2021

Interview

Nice phone interview with recruiter. Then an interview with my potential boss the I had significant more experience than they did. Everyone was very friendly, but I believe agism may be at play. I did get a free coffee though. I was lied to and said they hired internally, then saw a FRESH job posting for the same job a few days later. I appreciate they may have been trying to be kind, but it read more like a cover for some type of discrimination. At least they were nice

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Peet's

Application

I interviewed at Peet's

Interview

Basic interview questions, focused around customer service, ability to multi task and time management. Asked about my interest in coffee and tea and willingness to continue my education in those areas. Asked about a time that I went above and beyond in a customer service scenario. Asked me to sell a toothbrush with a sales pitch.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Peet's

Application

I interviewed at Peet's

Interview

Contacted the Peet's I wanted to work at through email and then was asked in for a sit down conversation with the manager. It was a very smooth and easy process. Brought in for a 15 minute conversation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Peet's

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Peet's

Interview

Very casual - I wore my school uniform and Ugg’s Standard questions 1 round at a Peets location Filled out an application on site Extremely friendly - want to know your personality

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a customer saying you got their order wrong?

Peet's

Application

I interviewed at Peet's

Interview

Phone interview then in person interview then you get a final decision after meeting with 2 managers before getting the job you must have both managers like you and pass both of the interviews upon being hired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peet's (Berkeley, CA) in Nov 2020

Interview

The person who interviewed me was friendly, if a little robotic. They called me and asked standard questions about my prior work history, why I'd be a good fit, etc. They never called me back to tell me I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions
  • What is an example that you have experienced of working hard under pressure?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 197 Interviews