Pegasus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pegasus Interview Questions

2.6

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pegasus (Scottsdale, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

There were two rounds. A technical coding with few simple problems and on site interview. The HR will be co-ordinating the interview process but scheduling an interview may take weeks.

Interview Questions

• The questions were standard easy or medium level problem solving.   1 Answer

Director of Content Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pegasus (Scottsdale, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by someone at the company right away. I did a Skype interview that day and then was invited in for an in-person interview. I followed up multiple times and never heard back.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pegasus (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

The interviews were all in person because I was applying for an internal position since I already worked at the company in another role. The final stage of the interviews were conducted in a group setting.

Interview Questions

• 1) If you could be the bat or the ball, which would you be, and why?

2) How do you prioritize your day?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't be afraid to ask for more compensation or to negotiate your benefits

Applications Support Analyst Tier II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pegasus (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Very laid back atmosphere and everyone is super friendly. Took 2 test immediately on Unix and SQL before actual interview. Had three separate interviews with 5 individuals total. Everyone was very easy to talk to and didn't make me feel uncomfortable at all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Gave me an offer letter, which was a little lower than I expected. I accepted for the opportunity and experience.

Pre Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pegasus (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Simple basic process asking relevant questions and not trying to trick you - asking about relevant experience and asking how particular situations had been handled. Also asked some specific technical questions none of which were too complicated - they wanted you to articulate an answer rather than try and catch you out

Interview Questions

• Relationship with Sales - is it key?   1 Answer