Pegasystems Engagement Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pegasystems Engagement Leader Interview Questions

3.3

Engagement Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Pegasystems in March 2016.

Interview

The entire process took seven weeks, with four interviews and a panel.
I started with a first interview by phone with the recruiter for a review of the alignment of my background and the profile and - at the end - I have been asked to complete a Survey to highlight my attitudes, behaviours and management style.
Soon after I have been scheduled another remote call with the recruitment team, to go deeper into the position details, the motivations for me to cover the position and the validation of my expectations.
The third call had been with the hiring manager, with questions about my background in managing teams, customers, about my approach to a business related engagement and the ability to work in a complex organisation.
Then I had a f2f interview with the local Practice Leader that has been an opportunity to understand the local customers and projects and the challenges of the position.
After that, I have been asked to participate to a 1:1 presentation of the entire Pega solutions, delivered by a Pega Senior Solution Consultant, an opportunity to better know the solution and better understand the challenges of the delivery.
My last step has been a 2h panel with the EMEA Head of Services, with the hiring manager and with the local Practice Leader, with a presentation around a significant delivery experience, showing my experience, approach and methodology.
After that, I have been asked for references, as part of the standard process.
During the entire duration of the process, I have constantly been in contact with the first recruiter, that supported to understand the different steps of the selection.
In short, it has been a very positive experience, showing me a professional approach to recruitment in Pegasystems.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your best achievement.
    What about your management style?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pegasystems

Engagement Leader Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pegasystems.

Interview

Hard to tell which of all the interviews i should mention here. I was contacted through LinkedIn and agreed to have some interviews although i was not really looking for a job. I had several interviews wiht HR, an Engagement leader and the last with the hiring manager. Overall they were nice but everything took too long. The last interview ended with a proposal to do a last panel interview at their side. That was November, Until i have not heard anything from them. Strange that they seem not to see the need to at least sent a negative reply other than just nothing. Luckily i have a job and have not had any expectaions.

Interview Questions

• There were no complicated or unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Engagement Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pegasystems in July 2010.

Interview

Initial communications was through a second party recruiter looking to fill seats for Pega classes in July. First interview was 1 hour and 15 minutes with the "business side" of the team. I have a very deep and wide experience level in the competencies that they were decribing in the job description. The interview went well... with a LOT of repeated questions on whether I was willing to "roll my sleeves up" and get things done. This could be taken several ways. The negative aspects of this would lead me to believe that their product required a LOT of technical know how to make it function - NOT a positive thing. Because of the depth and breadth of my experience he kept questioning me about my desire to stay with PegaSystems and why I would want to pursue this path with them as a career. All in all somewhat positive. He said I would now need to talk to their "Technical" team to determine whether I was technically adept.

One week later...

They scheduled a 'technical" interview for 7PM at night (we were both in the same time zone). Ok, I need the job, I'll interview at 7 at night. I dialed into the bridge line (on time) and was immediately answered by an inarticulate individual - not the person who was listed on the interview schedule. He explained that the senior person may dial in, but I would conduct the interview with him. Not incredibly difficult questions or outside the scope of the job desciption - just incredibly pathetic English. I had to ask him to repeat things 2 and 3 times in attempts to understand him. 45 minutes later the interview was concluded with me having to ask him to repeat himself three times as he tried to state that the job required 100% travel. I said , No problem"

I received an email from the recruiter 2 days later saying "I did not meet their expectations..."

I offer a single point of advice to anyone seeking employment with these folks: learn pidgin engrish?

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to commit yourself 100% to the training (6 weeks straight through the weekends) and then stay with our team the rest of your career?   1 Answer
    • Does java support multiple inheritance?   1 Answer