Pegasystems Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pegasystems (Cambridge, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online through my university. I was first contacted for a recorded interview. The recruiter then called me to discuss next steps and we schedule a phone screen, which was fairly basic. That was followed by a full day at the Cambridge office interviewing with five different people, which all went pretty well. In general, I felt that I had connected well with everyone I had interviewed with. A few weeks after the interview, the recruiter called me again to give feedback, although when she called me she did not really have any feedback other than everyone really liking me but ultimately deciding to give the position to someone else.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pegasystems

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pegasystems (Cambridge, MA) in May 2009.

Interview

Talked to them briefly at a booth at a career fair--handed them my resume. 3 weeks later, I received a follow-up email inviting me to a day-long interview/presentation day at the company. There was, if I remember correctly, a presentation, than one interview with the manager I would be working two levels under, a lunch / presentation, then one more interview with the person who would have been my direct manager. Both interviews were very causal--very few technical questions.

Interview Questions