Pegasystems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pegasystems Interview Questions

Updated Nov 17, 2017

Systems Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pegasystems (Cambridge, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

A phone conversation regarding more high level HR type questions and information, an online personality quiz, video interview questions, a couple phone screenings covering mostly technical questions. Final part is they fly you to Boston to do more interviews and a presentation. Boston interviews covered in depth technical questions in one, experience oriented questions in another. The presentation is done in front of a group in the form of a whiteboard session.

Interview Questions

• Explain polymorphism to your grandmother   1 Answer

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pegasystems (Cambridge, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Swift, well managed, and overall delightful. The team was well informed about the roll and its requirements. Everyone was warm and welcoming. Pega is a fast paced metrics driven environment, and that was clearly articulated throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• There is an exercise where you outlines your process on a whiteboard and give a presentation.   Answer Question

Corporate Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pegasystems (Cambridge, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

I did a phone interview that went really well and got a call back to do another interview with the VP. The interview seemed to go well and he seemed very engaged. He told me he would let me know within the week. Two weeks had passed and I followed up and the recruiter apologized for not getting back to me and told me she would get back to me within the day. It's been over a month and I haven't heard back. I had other offers already so I decided not to follow-up again since it was extremely unprofessional that they would promise to get back and then never did.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pegasystems in February 2016.

Interview

Glassdoor was helpful. Identified, Initial phone screening, video interview, technical phone call, background checks. Onsite interviews. Glassdoor comments about offering lower salary then initially offered. I should have challenged but was I hired and am very happy with entire package. great place to work.

Product Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pegasystems.

Interview

Long drawn out process 4 phone interviews full day in person second in person for presentation then waited a month to hear something. Received call with little explanation. Overall questions were easy but took about 20 hours in total. This is difficult for someone already working

Senior Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pegasystems in January 2016.

Interview

I had the initial recruiter interview which was fine. Then I did a test around what others thought about me and what I thought of myself. I had to a video interview with a program that provided questions and I had 5 seconds to prep and respond in a minute. I had no idea of the questions and some of the questions were about another product that was not related to the position I applied for. Needless to say I was not comfortable with format of talking into my computer at no one and not asking follow up questions. There was no way to go back and fix the answers. This interview should have been by video conference. They could not meet my salary demands and do not hire for lead positions. This process was less than pleasant and I would not recommend working for this company.

Operations/Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pegasystems.

Interview

The first live interview went fine - short and to the point. The 2nd round of interviews were a mess. When I first sat down they asked me if I could stay late because the first person couldn't meet at the last minute, then the person who was supposed to meet me was 30 minutes late and he gave what I think was an apology. Then I was asked to meet an HR person who proceeded to ask some very vague behavioral questions and who seemed to have a hard time asking direct questions. After asking a few times what the next steps were I received vague answers. Was hoping for a more positive experience; hope others did.

Interview Questions

• Was asked what would be the first things I would do after coming on board.   1 Answer

Senior Manager Curriculum Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pegasystems.

Interview

I submited a resume / cover letter through their site and received a screening request from ain internal recruiter. I had two recruiter interviews before my application went to the hiring manager .. who turned me down.

The first screensing interview was simply an intake where they asked me for infomration, salary preferences, relocation assistance, and some basic questions.

The second screening interview asked a couple more basic questions. there were two postitions that i qualified for; so, they wanted to feel me out for which i preferred and if i'd consider the second. They also started talking my salary request down, and seeing if i would relocate without assistance.

They seem to move at a very fast pace. My second screening interview was the next day and, if the hiring manager wanted to meet me, they would fly me up a couple days later. They gave me the impression that the entire process would be completed within a week ... maybe two.

Interview Questions

• General questions about my background, where i wanted to go with my career, why i was interested in their company, and why I wanted to leave my current position. Nothing surprising.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poland, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pegasystems (Poland, WI) in January 2016.

Interview

Outstanding interview process with special care on being emloyed. Really nice contact. I felt it was first time someone professionaly handled the interview. I felt it was first time someone professionaly handled the interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, NH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pegasystems (Bedford, NH) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied through college/university to their summer intern program. Directly contacted the recruiter who came to campus; response within two weeks. First round phone interview in mid-December, mostly question about experience and why Pegasystems. Second round on site interview in January. There is a coding test of sorts that has some brain teasers and a choice of two questions to solve using Java. Was notified of offer results within a week after that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate anything, and they did not provide an opportunity to do so.