Peloton Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Peloton Group

2.5

Program Management Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Peloton Group (San Francisco, CA) in January 2020.

Interview

Recruiter took notes and passed it on the VP . Not sure what advisory this VP is doing. THe VP was late on the phone call for about 15 minutes. He asked me very basic questions about Program Management and had difficulty ascertaining how to utilize my skills which were pretty high skilled.
    As soon as I stated my skills of Director level he started to back off. It was so obvious. The recruiter came back "your skills are not in Line" . Clearly this guy had his guard up.

Interview Questions

Peloton Group Response

Feb 21, 2020 – HR Manager

Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with Peloton. We’re sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the interview experience. We place a high value on providing candidates with a great experience that is aimed to allow both sides to evaluate each other in terms of fit. Our team believes it is immensely important to allow a candidate to be comfortable throughout the process while learning about our people, culture, and the opportunity with Peloton. We wish you the best in finding the right opportunity.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Peloton Group (Boston, MA) in June 2019.

Interview

The timeline of their recruitment process was short. The interviewers were pleasant. I first had a phone interview, then I went to their office in Boston for a 2-person panel interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peloton Group in January 2018.

Interview

very brief, conversation was very open and controlled by successive questions and formal follow up. interview took about 30 minutes. interviewer appeared to be very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Peloton Group (Boston, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

There was 3 rounds for interviews: Phone interview, on campus interview and then on-site interview. On-site interview was 3 rounds with two people per round. There were a lot of behavioral questions and one case question.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Peloton Group (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

On-Campus Recruiting started in October 2017. Recruiter was great, picked me out during career fair, really made me feel engaged and gave me an amazing overview of the company and the work I would do if offer came through. Completed phone interview not long after career fair, and then followed up with in-office interview a week later. Was told decision would be made in about a week or two, but only a few days later received the offer. Great recruiting experience and very personalized, which makes you feel really connected and not-stressed. I am excited to start with Peloton this upcoming summer!

Interview Questions

• A lot of behavioral questions/situational questions (Name a time when...) (How do you...), etc.   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Peloton Group (Boston, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

I was referred to this position from a friend of a friend who had been working for Peloton. I was given the e-mail of the People Services manager and told to send her my resume. I had a phone interview with her within a week, a phone interview with the Senior Marketing Associate a week after that, and came in for an interview ( with 3 different people) a couple weeks after the second phone call.

Interview Questions

• It was more of a conversation about my past experience, and what I was hoping to get out of the position than a traditional interview.

Asked questions about experience, but also about the type of person I am and the environments I work best to make sure that I was a good cultural fit.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Peloton Group (Boston, MA).

Interview

Employer reached out through LinkedIn. Quick, basic phone screen with recruiter followed by invite to interview in the office. Interviewed with 5 people, one person and then two teams of two for 30 minutes each. No technical questions, very standard and casual interview with friendly interviewers. Offer was presented soon afterwards, the entire process took around 2-3 weeks.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peloton Group (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted through a recruiter on LinkedIn. I had two phone interviews and was being scheduled for a third interview. I was sent an e-greet email to connect directly with the next individual however she never responded back after I attempted to reach out first. I connect with my recruiter to let him know I didn't get a response back and he said he would look into it. After a week I reached out again and heard nothing. This is a poor reflection of upper management and how they run their business.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about how I would go about being a brand ambassador for the company.   1 Answer

Nov 7, 2016 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your interview experience. After reviewing your feedback carefully it looks as if your review may have been posted to the wrong company. Peloton is a leading professional services firm and we do not hire store managers. With that being said we do take pride in ensuring a professional and positive interview experience for all candidates that apply to Peloton. Thank you, and best of luck with your future endeavors.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Peloton Group (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

First round was on campus with a Manager. Overall experience was great - very personable. No brain teasers, just tried to gauge finance / accounting / technology acumen. Heard back quickly and was invited to their Super Day. Super Day was also very relaxed, met with six different individuals over three 2-on-1 interviews for a half hour each. Again, no brain teasers and nothing too challenging. Again, a focus on how do you think and how you work on teams, problem-solving, etc. Heard back in about a week regarding an offer.

Interview Questions

• Walk through the structure of an Income Statement.   Answer Question
    • Imagine you are the CFO of the Chicago Bulls, describe some considerations you would have regarding your sales revenue and overall profit.   Answer Question
    • Do you see yourself in more of a project manager role or architect role?   Answer Question

Manager Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Peloton Group (Boston, MA).

Interview

I felt the interview process was engaging. I was contacted to set up an initial phone interview, followed by an additional phone interview that was a bit more in depth, and then an onsite interview at the HQ in Boston. Throughout the process I was kept well informed and felt the communication on steps/ process / what to expect was good. The in office interview was done on a Friday and I met with a number of different people over the course of about 2 hours. I felt comfortable throughout the process and really felt like everyone in the company was capable of wearing many hats throughout the organization. The process went smoothly: I felt engaged, comfortable, and I was able to learn a lot about the company, the culture, and the role in which I applied. My impression was that they wanted me to know just as much about them as they did about me.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions about my background, some environments I've been in, and the skills that I thought I could bring to the company.   Answer Question

Nov 12, 2015 – Vice President

Thanks for the positive feedback! We value candidate feedback on their interview experience and very much appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience.