Peloton Interactive Captain Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Captain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Peloton Interactive (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who stumbled across my profile online. I have been successful at running my own health and wellness business but was curious about the company and position.

I did a phone interview with the the recruiter then asked about salary requirements. I was told that I'd be a perfect candidate for the position and my resume would get passed on to the Director to determine if he wanted to interview me. I was later asked my availability to do a Skype interview last minute in which I could not because it was not scheduled and my calendar was booked. An hour later, I was asked if I could do a phone interview. I did the phone interview which went well, however obviously the hiring manager was not trained on how to properly conduct interviews. I was asked discriminatory question, and the answer I provided was not what he wanted to hear.

I told my recruiter about what happened via email, she ignored my email. Eventually I contacted John Foley (Founder) via email and received a response back from HR. With the company having only about 25 corporate employees at the time, you'd think he would have taken the time out to apologize.

The blame ball was passed around then I just considered it as something (complaint) not worth pursuing.

The company is very unorganized, poor communication, not properly trained, and obviously promotes based off of the Peter Principle, which means leadership is not well trained. If you look at the employees who have been there as long as the company has been running, most have been pronoted by default. From my experience and research, Peloton is not a company I would recommend working for.

Interview Questions