Peloton Interactive Data Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Peloton Interactive Data Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Peloton Interactive

2.7

Data Engineer Interview

Interview

My interview experience consisted of two rounds: first round with which is really just a screen and the second round consisted of one technical round and three behavioral round. The technical round was tailored for someone with a Software Engineer background and not what I was expecting for a Data Engineer role. I have interviewed for Data Engineering positions at other companies and generally the technical round had a mix of easy-medium Python and medium-hard SQL questions which is what I would consider more relevant for a Data Engineering position. My technical round consisted of a system design question and a medium-hard leetcode question.

I would have rated this interview process a neutral experience except for the fact that I had to constantly message the recruiter for updates. Even after my final round I had to request an update on my interview status and ended up not hearing back from the recruiter. This occurred over several weeks and gave me an extremely negative impression of Peloton. I hope this is due to the growing pains of Peloton and not a common occurrence.

My advice for Peloton is to create some sort of feedback process. I doubt anyone higher up knows about my negative experience considering there was no way to provide any feedback. Since there is no way to provide feedback it is probably why the recruiters are okay with not responding and providing a good interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Practice for Software Engineer questions even though its a Data Engineer role.
    One system design question.
    One medium leetcode question.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Peloton Interactive

Data Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Peloton Interactive.

Interview

Went through most of the process. Weird interaction HR person who doesn’t know how to do her job right. Seems like she doesn’t understand what the job is about m.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Peloton Interactive (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

It was an online programming interview after being selected in a career fair. It was a hack rank set of problems to solve in any language. They don't offer sponsorship.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to write code to solve specific problems such as sorting   1 Answer