Peloton Interactive Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Peloton Interactive Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Peloton Interactive

2.5

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peloton Interactive.

Interview

Peloton encapsulates all of the terrible experiences candidates have when applying for jobs- a long drawn out process, unengaged interviewers, no follow up, and slightly discriminatory practices.

I applied online and was screened by a recruiter. I then interviewed with the hiring manager shortly after. After not hearing back for several weeks I reached out and was scheduled for more video interviews with the team. The interviewers did not seem very engaged and spoke at lengths about the liberal views of the company, which I believe could alienate candidates. Each interviewer seemed like they had a different job description, so it was hard to get a sense of the role. Again I waited about 3 weeks after my 6 hours of interviews and heard nothing. After reaching out several times I finally received an automated email that said they were going to pursue other candidates. It was an extremely drawn out process and a complete waste of time. I would not recommend applying for jobs based on the candidate experience.

Peloton really needs to improve their recruiting process and candidate experience by taking this feedback seriously. I'm sure they get a lot of candidates, but there is no excuse for not treating them with respect.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Peloton Interactive

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peloton Interactive.

Interview

Easy process if you are used to interviewing. Went through about 4 interviews with different levels of management. No proper onboarding and was disorganized. Know that onboarding is a work in progress. Don't expect anything to be black and white.

Interview Questions