Peloton Interactive Member Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Peloton Interactive Member Support Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Peloton Interactive

Member Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peloton Interactive.

Interview

Online application and quick response for a skills test then interview.
The interview was a video call with two other people, a recruiter and the potential manager.
The manager asked questions mostly pertaining to my faults, failures, mistakes, and harsh criticisms from my previous jobs. I wasn't expecting to have so many negative questions be asked of me. To bring up example after example of areas I lacked in was weak in was so odd. By the time they asked if I had any questions, the 30 minutes allotted was almost over. I don't remember any discussion of the job responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when someone gave you criticism that was hard to hear.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Peloton Interactive

Member Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peloton Interactive in July 2020.

Interview

1) Submitted application online
    2 )Invited to complete skills test
    3) Video Interview with HR rep and hiring manager

All of the skills test questions were fairly easy and relevant to basic support functionality. Know the difference between bluetooth, wifi and hardware support. If you can do basic troubleshooting on your own home setup, you will be fine. The whole process from submission to offer took a little over a week.

I enjoyed talking with the HR rep and hiring manager. The process was smooth and am looking forward to joining the team!

Interview Questions