Peloton Interactive Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Peloton Interactive Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Peloton Interactive

2.7

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Peloton Interactive in January 2019.

Interview

Peloton's hiring process feels impersonal and very numbers driven. A candidate is just a head count.

Had an initial 45-minute call with a Peloton recruiter, who seemed amazing. It seemed like he really understood the potential roles that I might be a fit for and asked relevant questions about my experience and what I was looking for next.

After hearing how I'd be a great fit for a specific role, I get an automated rejection email for one of the other roles that I applied to. It was confusing because he told me that he'd move forward with a different role based on my background so when I followed up via email, no response.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Peloton Interactive

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Peloton Interactive (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

Applied online, heard back from a recruiter. Initial contact to onsite interview took over a month. Be prepared to do an extensive project, then present during your interview. Overall, the procces was thorough. Although I didnt get the position, one of the product managers reached out and gave me awesome feedback to help me in the future. I give a lot of respect for that.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the Program Manager had a schedule slip?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Interview

I had an initial hour-long call with a Peloton recruiter, who was amazing. Not only did he take my call while he was on vacation, he really understood the role & asked relevant questions about my experience & what I was looking for in my next move.

The process fell apart during my in-person interviews with the team.

- The product design questions weren't relevant to the role. But just "zingers" borrowed from blogs about Facebook/Amazon interviews.

- The hiring manager couldn't answer basic questions about the role. For example, I asked how many engineers would be on the team or what's the day-to-day balance of planning vs. execution.

- The job post was up for several months. My hunch is the product team was shopping around for candidates without any real need to fill the position. Companies commonly do this but it tells the candidate, "you likely won't be a valued member of our team once you join."

Interview Questions

• How many ping pong balls can you fit into a Boeing 747?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself. Walk me through the dev process at your current company.   Answer Question