Peloton Interactive Sales Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Peloton Interactive Sales Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Peloton Interactive

2.4

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Peloton Interactive.

Interview

The interview process was first a phone call with the store manager and regional manager. But I was in another state so other candidates had in-person interviews with the store manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Peloton Interactive

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peloton Interactive (Boston, MA) in July 2019.

Interview

Was contacted a week after applying and did a 30-45 minute phone interview during which I went over my resume. A few days later I went into the store for another 45 interview to go over more specifically how my past experiences would help me in this position. During this interview I was also shown around and the job was explained in greater detail. Finally I had a quick chat over the phone with the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for Peloton? How did you hear about us? How will your past experiences help you in this position?   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peloton Interactive in October 2018.

Interview

I applied to the position online and within two days received an email from from the show room manager. A few days later I came in for an interview at the show room and actually met with three individual people. The interviews with all three went extremely well--they were all welcoming and engaging. It almost felt more like a conversation than an interview. The questions were all relevant to the position, no trick questions. Was not an issue that I had not worked in retail before.

Within a week I heard back and got the second interview with the regional manager (which was just a phone call). Our call lasted about ten minutes and also didn't really feel like an interview (in a good way!). Her and I got along very well and she kind of just re-asked some of the same questions I got in my initial interview. Definitely more of just a formality and to make sure I was "Peloton material". The next day I got a phone call from the show room manager offering me the job.

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Peloton Interactive in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted via email to schedule an in person interview. Met with the manager who asked about my resume experience and shared more about the position and expectations. Was told I’d be contacted in a day or two for follow up interview with the regional sales manager. That interview lasted about thirty minutes and covered several topics related to the company and about what I could bring to the job. Within 24 hours of the second interview I received an offer and accepted the position.

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Peloton Interactive (London, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

I was approached by a recruitment agency. The management team was super friendly and professional during the hiring process. I got the job and I am absolutely loving working for Peloton. Overall a great company to work for!