Penn National Gaming Interview Questions

Updated Jan 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 60 of over 60 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Penn National Gaming

Penn National Gaming

Application

I interviewed at Penn National Gaming

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward and there were no surprises. General research may be required but overall the interview was fair and to the point. I have no complaints.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time when you had to diffuse a situation?
    Answer Question

Penn National Gaming

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Penn National Gaming

Interview

Had a very brief phone interview! The process was very smooth i was contact a few days later for a one on one interview with the IT manager! Very nice people, extremely prompt and got back to me very quickly

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Hollywood casino?

Penn National Gaming

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Penn National Gaming

Interview

Very simple. Had a phone interview at first and then brought in to do a presentation. Due to the position I was applying for, I had to show how I would present to others.

Interview Questions
  • What previous experience do you have? Are you comfortable talking in front of large crowds?

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Penn National Gaming (Las Vegas, NV) in Nov 2019

Interview

Two phone interviews, consisting of one with the talent hiring manager and then one with the department manager both on the same day. Then several in-person interviews with different supervisors, regional directors, managers of reporting and were held on the same day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Penn National Gaming (Conshohocken, PA)

Interview

I interviewed on the phone once for about 20 minutes and then in person at the office in Conshohocken for about 45 minutes. I was told I was great fit for the role and that I was potentially going to get an offer during the in person. I then waited 3 weeks after the in person to hear anything and they gave no explanation to why they had went elsewhere.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of social platforms do you think would be of value to us?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Penn National Gaming (Telephone, TX) in Aug 2019

Interview

I had a phone interview fairly quick after I applied. I was told I did great, they liked my background and second interview would be scheduled next week. I did not hear back, waited 2 weeks, emailed the HR rep and no response. Waited another 2 week and emailed this person again with an updated resume. Maybe they were fired? My portal at their job site still says "under review." Kind of makes you wonder what kind of company this is? The least they could do is send an automated email like most other companies if they are no longer interested.

Interview Questions
  • Very basic, tell me about a time you had to deal with an upset customer, employee?

Penn National Gaming

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Penn National Gaming

Interview

I applied and an hour later they responded asking if I wanted to set up a phone interview. I set one up a week later as it was the available time for the recruiter. A week later and it is phone interview time, they never call. I emailed them confirming the appointment only to get a repsonse saying they filled the position. I took time off of oy current job to do this interview only to get treated unprofessionally.

Penn National Gaming

Application

I interviewed at Penn National Gaming

Interview

pretty easy, good questions to ask, interview only 3 steps ,first is phone ,then on site.ask me some questions about my study ,school and home pretty easy, good questions to ask, interview only 3 steps ,first is phone ,then on site.ask me some questions about my study ,school and home

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charles Town, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Penn National Gaming (Charles Town, WV)

Interview

Applied online, couple days later phone interview with CFO and someone else. They each had a list of questions that weren’t difficult to answer. After talking about the position, I was not interested so that was it.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Penn National Gaming

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Penn National Gaming

Interview

It was a group interview where 3 talent recruiters asked general questions. We played a couple games to showcase teamwork and communication skills. We were all told if we were hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • Name a situation that you showed exemplary customer service.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 60 Interviews