Penn State University Administrative Assistant III Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Penn State University Administrative Assistant III Interview Questions

Interviews at Penn State University

Administrative Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Penn State University (State College, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

It took a very long time to get an interview. I was initially hired as a temporary worker and applied for the position when I saw it was posted. I was about to take another position in a different organization when I finally received word that I was to be interviewed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had no leverage for negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Penn State University

Administrative Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Media, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Penn State University (Media, PA) in August 2013.

Interview

First we had a phone interview, there was a group at the other end. Then they asked me to visit. More questions from the panel. Then I was asked to go back for a second visit because they couldn't decide between me and one other person. If you are currently employed and want to be considered for the job, they will insist on calling your current supervisor. They will tell him/her who they are and that you have applied for a job with them, and ask about your personality and work ethic.

Interview Questions

• Give us the contact info for your current supervisor.   1 Answer