Penn State University Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Graduate Teaching Assistant

Penn State University Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Penn State University

1.5

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Penn State University (State College, PA).

Interview

A professor sent a department-wide email asking for graduate students to volunteer to be TAs. I replied with a list of the courses that I was hoping to TA... No response, for two months. I decided to speak directly with the professors of the courses that I wanted to TA, and soon found a good match. No further interview was necessary, the professor took care of assigning me to be his TA, and the checks started rolling in as soon as the class started.

Interview Questions

• Will you please TA one of the chemical engineering courses next semester?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Penn State University

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Penn State University (State College, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

I took this evaluation before I entered the university. The evaluation is a form that I have to fill in with my PhD application materials. The minimum requirement of TOEFL for international student is higher than 24 in oral part.

Interview Questions