Penn State University IT Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Penn State University

2.5

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Penn State University (State College, PA).

Interview

The interview lasted four hours and was conducted with four different groups of people and the director (who would be my supervisor). The first group was the developers I would be supervising. The second was a group of managers within the organization. The third were peer managers. The interview was easy. Everyone was friendly and it was a very comfortable experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a project go bad? If so, how did you back out of it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Penn State University

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in University Park, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Penn State University (University Park, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process is long. You go through a phone interview and face to face interview; however, it takes many weeks/months for this process to be completed. Even when the the interview process is over, it takes a very long time for HR to provide you an offer and it is very difficult to negotiate. Usually they have a "take it or leave it" attitude.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with conflict at work.
      Tell me about a time when you made a positive impact in the workplace.   Answer Question