Penn State University Postdoctoral Researcher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Penn State University Postdoctoral Researcher Interview Questions

Interviews at Penn State University

Postdoctoral Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Penn State University (State College, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

Skype Interview over the phone with three people. Very relaxed discussion and smooth process.
Gave me proper time to think over questions. Explained the background of the project comprehensively. Over all nice experience

Interview Questions

• Why I am interested in the position? Some technical questions related with work. Salary expectation   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Penn State University

Postdoctoral Researcher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Penn State University in March 2014.

Interview

First emailed the professor for a possible postdoc position, then prof. emailed back and sent some papers related to the project, and then scheduled a Skype interview. Then made the offer in 2 weeks. Interview lasted about 30 mins, and he asked me about my PhD research mostly, and also asked what I have published so far. He also asked my role in some of the other papers that I was coauthor, so..

Interview Questions

• Details about specific project: What do I know about the experimental part of the project?   1 Answer