Penn State University Teaching Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Penn State University Teaching Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Penn State University

2.2

Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Penn State University.

Interview

They asked and checked some educational ethics especially about possible students cheating
You want to say you don't want to show your suspects to the students who you think are cheating

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you found a student cheating in an exam   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Penn State University

Anonymous Employee in University Park, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Penn State University (University Park, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

I submit the school application and then wait for a couple month. Then I heard back from one professor scheduling a skype conversation with me. During the skype talk, we discussed about my research interests.

Anonymous Employee in University Park, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Penn State University (University Park, PA) in December 2009.

Interview

The process started with a referral by another teaching assistant. I was a student in his class. Then there was a phone interview with the professor and he reviewed my work in his class. Following that there was a 1-on-1 interview with the professor and some of the teaching coordinators.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in University Park, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Penn State University (University Park, PA).

Interview

Had a phone interview that lasted roughly 45 minutes. Emailed resume. Received email a day later with the offer. Did not receive an actual offer letter until the start of the position

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, I was not able to negotiate.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Penn State University in September 2011.

Interview

Passed a class and was asked by my professor to be a teaching assistant. Graded homework of students and entered grades on angel.