Pennoni Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pennoni Associates Interview Questions

Updated Apr 4, 2017

2.1

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pennoni Associates.

Interview

The interview process was friendly. The interviewer asked questions to get to know you and experiences you have had in the past. A phone interview and two in person interviews took place to become familiar.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pennoni Associates in March 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview.
    I was asked questions about my past experience related to the job position. I was a little overqualified for the position. I was offered the job with some conditions in the first place but after a week I was informed that I would not fit the position as I am a graduate engineer and I would not be a perfect fit for the position. I was happy with the interview and the decision made by them.

Microgrid Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pennoni Associates (Chicago, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

Was very nice didn't ask any personal questions just about classes that I've taken. Was very encouraging about everything I had on my resume and gave me resume advice. Was concerned about GPA.

Interview Questions

• What projects have you done have interested you the most?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pennoni Associates.

Interview

Standard interview questions. They can come to your school for some and others they do in office. They'll ask of course ask on your experience, what you plan on doing, interests. etc. They want to see if you are a good fit for their office environment. There is obviously the benefit of if you get hired and do well they will take you for full time later.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pennoni Associates (Columbia, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

I was contacted in a very timely manner after applying for the position. The interview was very comfortable. It felt like more of a conversation as opposed to an interrogation. They showed me a around the office and introduced me to other employees.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pennoni Associates (Newark, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was very cordial. Very straight forward questions really wanting to learn more about my work experience. It didn't take too long either. I got to meet some of the people that worked there and the office too.

Transportation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pennoni Associates (Phila, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Two interviewers more of a conversation than anything. It was wonderful and very laid back, Great office and atmosphere, The secretary is super helpful as well. i wound recommend this job to anyone!

Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pennoni Associates (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

My interview was very laid back and comfortable. The interview took place in a conference room with myself and two senior level employees of the firm. They asked basic questions about myself, my goals and what I'm looking for in a career. They then followed up with some basic general knowledge type questions to test my knowledge base.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to fire someone from a job site and how did you handle it if so?   Answer Question

Interview

One interview, wait for letter

Interview Questions

• given plan and told to perform basic survey calculations   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pennoni Associates (Newark, NJ) in September 2013.

Interview

Laid back, seemed informal almost. Basic job history questions and skills. Met everyone in office. Talked about projects and expectations. Seemed to be a standard interview, nothing out of the ordinary.