Pennsylvania College of Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pennsylvania College of Technology

Substitute Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsport, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pennsylvania College of Technology (Williamsport, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

Received a phone call, then an email from the director asking me to come in. Staff was very welcoming and attentive when I arrived. We went through the basics of childcare such as background, previous experiences, my future plans, etc. Once the director made her decision, I then had to wait for the higher ups in the college to approve of my hiring.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite lesson plan to teach?   3 Answers

Program Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pennsylvania College of Technology.

Interview

- Answered ad in local paper after seeing job post on PCT career website
    - Phone interview and scheduling of face to face interview
    - (3) Face to Face interviews with 8-10 PCT staff members around conference table prior to offer

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions; I'm seasoned so I do not get nervous at interviews but I am cautious of how I answer. Was already employed so I went in saying what I thought about whatever they asked without fear of saying something they didn't want to hear.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pushed for highest salary possible for that level within the organization based on my education and experience.

Dining Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsport, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pennsylvania College of Technology (Williamsport, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

I had an two interviews, one with a recruiter and then another one with two of the department managers.
    The recruiter was very friendly and professional, asked several questions about past employment skills. the second interview focused on how I would react in certain situations, and questions about my knowledge of food safety guidelines. They also asked questions that related to corporate culture and work-family balance.

Interview Questions

• What is a creative way you handled a customer complaint?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? How many years experience so have in industry   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? how much cooking experience do you have?   1 Answer