Pennsylvania Department of Transportation ESTI () Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pennsylvania Department of Transportation ESTI () Interview Questions

Interviews at Pennsylvania Department of Transportation

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pennsylvania Department of Transportation

Esti Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (Allentown, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview. HR basically does a screening on the phone about when can you work. They also ask if you have completed all of the forms because there is about 4 forms you need to complete in order to start your internship.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pennsylvania Department of Transportation

ESTI () Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montoursville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (Montoursville, PA) in March 2018.

Interview

I was called to interview with PennDOT a week in advance. The interview took thirty minutes, and was fairly simple. The first fifteen minutes were spent making small talk, asking when I could start, etc. The last fifteen minutes consisted of questions relating to my resume and a few personality questions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had a negative experience with a group member and how did you handle it?   Answer Question