Pennsylvania Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pennsylvania Hospital Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pennsylvania Hospital

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pennsylvania Hospital.

Interview

Applied in early January..received a phone call first for a phone screen interview later that week and scheduled an in person for the following week. Phone screen was lengthly and took about an hour. A lot of situational questions. In person interview was very pleasant. Met with the manager who went over the orientation process and then sent me to interview with a nurse on the unit for about an hour.

Took about two weeks to get a reference request and then received an offer a week after the completed reference check

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. The salary is very competitive.

Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Pennsylvania Hospital (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was pretty simple. They asked about any type of experience I had volunteering. I was also given a packet which I had to read and there were questions at the end that had to be answered. Overall, the interview process was very easy and the volunteer office was very accomadting as well.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any previous experience volunteering somewhere else?   Answer Question

Pathology Resident Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pennsylvania Hospital (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2010.

Interview

Pleasant experience interviewing with the pathology attending physicians. A good tour of the hospital was given and the experience was very personal. A good lunch was served and the pathology residents all seemed to be very happy.

Interview Questions

• How would I get along with people who were much younger than I was.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary was not negotiable since it was a training position.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pennsylvania Hospital in September 2011.

Interview

applied online, about a month later received email from hiring manager to set up a phone interview. Talked for 30 minutes (wasn't just a phone screen). Next day received email asking to come in. Met with VP of department, hiring manager, and colleague. Interview was more of a discussion asking hypothetical situations. Seemed like each department could be different in interviewing style. My qualifications didn't align perfectly for the position and I think the hired someone internally so I was passed over. They said they would let me know of the outcome but they never did (had to find out from an internal contact).

Everyone at the 15th and Market office seemed very happy, friendly, and professional. Was disappointed because it seemed like a great place to work.