Pennsylvania Virtual Charter School Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pennsylvania Virtual Charter School Interview Questions

Interviews at Pennsylvania Virtual Charter School

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pennsylvania Virtual Charter School

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pennsylvania Virtual Charter School in May 2011.

Interview

The hiring process at pa virtual is very disorganized and tedious. There are many people who are involved in the process who are not directly affected by the interview. It seems as though they put many people in the interview to intimidate the person up for the position. Many of the questions were out of left field and it looked as though they were spending more time filling out a large printed out questionnaire sheet than listening to the responses.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pennsylvania Virtual Charter School (Norristown, PA) in February 2012.

Interview

GOOD, nice interview, enjoyed the process have been out of the loop for awhile and it was nice to get back in the game, asked about my family and reasons for wanting this opportunity, seemed to really care about me as a person.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Enrollment Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pennsylvania Virtual Charter School (King of Prussia, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

First I received a call from the staffing agency. They set up a phone interview. The phone interview was with three people. It lasted about twenty minutes. A few days later the agency called and told me they would like to meet with m e in person. We set up a time and I went to their office in King of Prussia and met with the same three people I interviewed with on the phone. After two days the agency called me and told me when they wanted me to start and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What would I consider one of my best achievments   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.