PennyMac Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 27, 2018

2.5

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PennyMac (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

1st was a phone interview with the hiring manager lasted an hour. A week later I went for an in person interview with another manager. Very friendly and quiet environment.

QC Auditor Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PennyMac.

Interview

Very professional
    Good opportunities, good company overall and can see a lot of potential to grow and succeed here.
    Also great benefits
    Flexible hours and very friendly
    Family oriented
    Great company to work for

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PennyMac.

Interview

The initial screen was done by HR. The HR was much friendly and asked few questions about my prior experience and why I chose the PennyMac. Later arranged for a one-on-one with the hiring manager. It was a 1 hours interview and was simple, straightforward questions.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

Reached out to a recruiter and sent my resume. Quick phone interview, second phone interview, then 3 in-person interviews on the same day. Took around a month. Everyone was really friendly and professional even the executives.

Loan Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PennyMac (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

The experience was great. Very relaxed and pleasant. I had to do a mock call off the bat. And the rest was smooth sailing. Im hoping for a offer very soon

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PennyMac.

Interview

Interviewer was about an hour late, so I sat in the main area for a while. Interview went well, but I felt like the CS team is highly disorganized and unprofessional.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PennyMac.

Interview

The process was easy. Asked you questions about your experience. And gave real life situations of how you would handle a situation if it was present to you. Interviewer did a great job at explaining the job description

Senior Analyst, FAV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PennyMac (Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

two phone interviews, one with manager, one with SVP. They then brought me onsite for in person interviews. Nice process overall, but they can be better with their communication on what position they ultimately give you the offer for. (I applied and interviewed for sr analyst, but only when I got the offer they revealed it was for an analyst position)

Interview Questions

• What is the duration of a bond?
      Can you explain to me the Time Value of Money?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PennyMac.

Interview

I reached out to the PennyMac Human Resources, Talent Acquisition team to apply for the job a while back. Got confirmation for an interview, had a phone interview, then an on-site interview with two separate individuals, both on the VP to EVP level.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at PennyMac?   3 Answers

Business Control Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PennyMac (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview went very smooth. Nice conversation with hiring manager and called back for second interview. I declined any further conversation due to company benefit package...two weeks vacation that must be accrued prior to use did not meet my needs. I would have accepted the position if benefits would have been more competitive.