Penrose St. Francis Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Penrose St. Francis Hospital

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Penrose St. Francis Hospital (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

Situation/behavioral questions, telephone interview, skype interview followed by panel interview in person. job offer sent, no negotiation. job accepted. drug screen, nicotine screen, physical, lifting, and blood work submitted prior to finalizing acceptance.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you demonstrated the ability to work as a team player.   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Penrose St. Francis Hospital.

Interview

Applied online through Centura's job site. Got a call the next day from the assistant manager for an interview and came in the following day for it. Interviewed with the manager and assistant manager. Lots of behavioral-based questions (as I'm sure is in any interview for an RN position). Whole interview took about 20-30 minutes.

Facilities Support Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Penrose St. Francis Hospital (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2013.

Interview

was interviewed by 2 people. Was asked how I handle stressful situations, If I had problems working in mostly female office or different shifts. asked about different approaches to issues at work. Was given a tour of department, shown job expectations.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle an aggressive caller? do you have concerns working in a mostly female department?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations possible. was a take it or leave, was promised starting pay by H.R of 15.42 an hour and was started at 15.18.

Staff RN (Desk Job) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Penrose St. Francis Hospital (Colorado Springs, CO) in January 2010.

Interview

I made appt with the VP of HR at Penrose. Took about four telephone attempts to set up appointment. I asked if Penrose could arrange a "desk job" such as RN Case Managing or the like as I had been crippled in their hospital but still wanted to work for them. The VP's response to my asking for this kind of accommodation? "We don't do that."

Interview Questions

• The VP of HR had clearly done his homework on my bad surgery there   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Penrose St. Francis Hospital (Colorado Springs, CO) in July 2008.

Interview

The employer asked me about 10 specific experience questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you were morally conflicted and how you handled it.   Answer Question