Penske Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Penske (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Received an email to respond to their recruiter. We set up a time that worked best for her and her schedule. The phone interview was weird and the lady seemed to gloat about her master's degree in business. Okay, good for you. Typical questions during the interview, nothing special. Then she tells me to complete their online assessment then to call her once I completed it. That assessment is aweful and is going to be the downfall for any business that thinks that they can measure ones ability to perform at the workplace because of its bias structure. So once I completed it and called her, she just said with a very snarky attitude that, "if we dont call you in two weeks then consider yourself not selected". Or if she thought my assessment wasn't good enough, then she could have just said something. Very annoyed at this process and the company's choice in how they hire.

Interview Questions

• If you could describe yourself by choosing an animal, what animal would it be and how does it apply to this position?   Answer Question

Automotive Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Queensbury, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Penske (Queensbury, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Too many questions and they ask you two mechanical questions like if know the difference between a gasoline engine an a diesel engine. And if u know how to diagnose brakes

Senior Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Penske (Louisville, KY) in October 2015.

Interview

Telephonic board interview. From what I was told that is the first of three interviews. They described the details of the position, the work schedule, and what to expect. It was a back and forth conversation, although I am nervous for all interviews the process did not add to my anxiety.

Interview Questions

• First question was reference to my expected salary.   1 Answer

Sales and Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Penske (Columbus, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

There were three men that Interviewed me for 45 minutes. The Questions were pretty tough and they were one after another. I felt like the interview process went very well overall.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little bit about yourself.   1 Answer

Load Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Penske (Cleveland, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

I interviewed In person with the manager. He was very easy going. He explained the job requirements. He asked a few basic interview questions. We then went over any questions I had. That completed the entire interview process.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you made a mistake and how did you avoid it in the future?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Penske (Carson, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

I went to the interview. As soon as I stepped in there was no one at the front desk. However, I heard lots of chatter and laughing coming from the background. "Hello?" "Hello?" Still no reply after 10 minutes I walk in the back where the employees are and someone helps me. I go into my interview everything seemed to go pretty well. The interviewer talked about the position for 30 minutes and I was never asked any questions about myself. At the end he asked me did I have questions. I thought of 3 all of which he said were good questions! He gave me his business card and told me to go to the location where I would be working, 40 minutes from the interviewing site. I was instructed to observe the site for 30 minutes then send him a follow up email saying I wanted to join the team. I followed all of his instructions. I even called his cell and office to leave a voicemail. In the END big waste of time. & Gas money never heard back from him.

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laredo, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Penske (Laredo, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Recruiter was clear on the questions which included past experience and scenarios.

Interview Questions

• What was your past experience in presenting a proposal to a CEO or Executive Level company representative   Answer Question

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Penske (Dearborn, MI) in January 2009.

Interview

A panel of 5 pears and managers interviewed me, starting with "tell me about yourself", followed by behavioral questions....strenghts, weaknesses, stressful situation and how handled, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a stressful situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question