Penske Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.4

Automotive Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Queensbury, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Penske (Queensbury, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Too many questions and they ask you two mechanical questions like if know the difference between a gasoline engine an a diesel engine. And if u know how to diagnose brakes

Load Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Penske (Dearborn, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Hiring in was a long Process due to the drug test and back ground checks
    the interview its self was some strenuous but other people told me when they interviewed it was breeze due to they were desperate

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Penske (Dearborn, MI) in February 2010.

Interview

One phone interview, followed by a round table interview with Project mgr, Senior analyst, General mgr and additional senior analysts very informative and grueling questions but all in all a professional and quick interview.

Interview Questions

• What previous skills do you bring to the logistics table?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation just one offer of $41,000.00

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Penske.

Interview

I had a phone interview, and I was emailed in order to set up a time. It was just a normal phone interview, and once it was done, I saw that the recruiter viewed my linkedin.

Vehicle Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Penske (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Few basic questions and a test on math, spelling, filling, & data entry. I don't remember an ID test but I'm sure there had to be one. I was already working for the company so I didn't need a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They basically told me how much more I would make from my last position.

Class A Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Penske (Houston, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Interviews are quick! It takes too long to actually get hired. I was phone screened, interviewed in person, and then had to return for a road test. This process should not take this long. Should consider having a one day process.

Interview Questions

• How much driving experience I had.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Penske (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

Not clear on pay. The manager was late to the interview. Very invasive about everything. They hire a PI firm to investigate your resume. Ask for 5 references. Do a drug and bk screen. Not sure about turnover but reading reviews it scares me.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Penske (Perrysburg, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

Standard phone interview and two in person interviews, standard behavioral questions, ask about your experience, give you time to ask questions, pretty casual and friendly people. Must complete DOT physical and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize your work?
      Tell me about a time when you had to deliver difficult information to a customer.
      How do you handle stress?   Answer Question

Senior Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Penske (Louisville, KY) in October 2015.

Interview

Telephonic board interview. From what I was told that is the first of three interviews. They described the details of the position, the work schedule, and what to expect. It was a back and forth conversation, although I am nervous for all interviews the process did not add to my anxiety.

Interview Questions

• First question was reference to my expected salary.   1 Answer

Material Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Penske (Detroit, MI).

Interview

The interviewer wants to get a sense of your knowledge for the industry, then the job. The interview was straight forward without any trick questions. The interviewer made you feel comfortable. The interview was not intense.