Penske Logistics Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Penske Logistics Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Logistics Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Penske.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 managers. They ask you the typical interview questions. They then try and figure out what style of thinking you use to place you if they want to hire you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Penske

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laredo, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Penske (Laredo, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Recruiter was clear on the questions which included past experience and scenarios.

Interview Questions

• What was your past experience in presenting a proposal to a CEO or Executive Level company representative   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Penske (Dearborn, MI) in February 2010.

Interview

One phone interview, followed by a round table interview with Project mgr, Senior analyst, General mgr and additional senior analysts very informative and grueling questions but all in all a professional and quick interview.

Interview Questions

• What previous skills do you bring to the logistics table?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation just one offer of $41,000.00

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Penske (Dearborn, MI) in January 2009.

Interview

A panel of 5 pears and managers interviewed me, starting with "tell me about yourself", followed by behavioral questions....strenghts, weaknesses, stressful situation and how handled, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a stressful situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Logistics Analyst Interview

Interview

Get the position information from networking and then followed four interview. The first two were with the financial people and then with the direct manager.

Interview Questions

• The direct manager asked couple question on the understanding of basic supply chain logic. Like reduce a day in the ordering process will affect what party of the company.   Answer Question