Penske Media Ad Operations Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Ad Operations Coordinator

Create your profile to get personalized information

Penske Media Ad Operations Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Penske Media

Ad Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Penske Media (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The entire process from when I sent my application to when I received an offer took only 11 days, partly because PMC gets busy from Nov-Feb due to award season. I was referred by a friend who works in the same department, his team has an opening. I interviewed with the Director of Operations and a Campaign Manager the first Monday of October, each person interviewed me for an hour -- they were very kind and very easy-going, there were not many "standard questions", they mostly looked over my resume and pointed out things they wanted to know more about or wanted me to be more specific. Overall the interview was very catered to my existing experience. Because it is an entry level job, they didn't expect me to have any directly relevant experience, it seems to me that they were more interested in people who are adaptable, intelligent, and can pick up things easily. The Campaign Manager even took me to tour the building, their cafeteria, and their department office. The next day I had a phone interview with the Sr. Campaign Manager, who works remotely -- it lasted about 30 minutes with him asking me more "standard questions". The director called me on the phone the next Monday and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about PMC and what this department does?   Answer Question
  • From your (previous experience), in what ways have you demonstrated how detailed-oriented you are?   Answer Question
  • Which online magazine are you most interested to learning more about?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Penske Media

Ad Operations Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Penske Media in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process went very smoothly. Every person I spoke with (there were five) was very interested in who I was as a person, accepted my transparency about my professional goals, and communicated how I can achieve those goals, which made my desire to work there that much greater. You always hear that the people are what make a job, and just from conversing with the people I spoke with I know this will be a great growth opportunity for me.

Interview Questions