Penson Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Penson Worldwide

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Penson Worldwide (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The process went smoothly and quickly. The hiring staff was very professional. My interview time was kept short and the questions were focused on me personally and not my background.

Interview Questions

• How do I like my eggs cooked? Very odd question.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I accepted the offer as is.

Senior Retirements Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Penson Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Very quick and easy. Typical interview questions asked. I was recurited by a staffing agency located in Downtown Dallas. I was sent on assignement that last for 1-2 months. After that ended I was offered a different position in the same department. The manager requested to speak with me one on one and asked if I would be interested. I worked my way up from file clerk to Senior Retirements Accounts Specialist.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Penson Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in February 2008.

Interview

A phone screen, then several one on one interviews, then a claimed background check followed by a couple of 2:1 interviews.