Pentair Interview Questions in Anoka, MN | Glassdoor

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Fabrication Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anoka, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pentair (Anoka, MN) in November 2014.

Interview

I met with the Production Supervisor and his boss in an office where we discussed my options with the company going forward. We then determined my dedication to continued learning of various machines on the factory floor, and my drive for further advancement. We then discussed compensation, and the medical checkups I needed to have done prior to being eligible to be a full-time employee with the company. I accepted the job offer with the understanding that I would have to pass a drug test within 48 hours, and have my eyes and ears examined by medical professionals. It was a very casual experience for me.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to continue to grow as an employee with Pentair, and take on greater responsibilities in the future?   2 Answers

A/C Assembly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anoka, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pentair (Anoka, MN) in June 2013.

Interview

I was interview through my temp agency. We had to take a test as a hiring requirement involving mathematics and personality. We had to be able to lift 40 pounds and necessary work attire, including steel toed shoes. This was a non reimbursable expense

Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anoka, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pentair (Anoka, MN) in April 2012.

Interview

Application, cattle call and aptitude testing............About 20 people assembled in one room, 5 were asked to leave after testing was done. If interested in making it past the paperwork make sure you brush up on fractions of the ruler inch.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Manufacturing Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anoka, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pentair (Anoka, MN) in February 2012.

Interview

My University and the Company have a close relationship, as Pentair loves to hire a lot of students for Co-ops. The University brings in the Intern supervisors and they hand pick a group of students to come and visit the plant, as well as further interviewing. After seeing the plant, interviews are conducted by two seperate groups of supervisors (in my case one from the Mclean Cooling technology side and two from the Hoffman Enclosure side). Based on how well your interview went, the supervisors decide whether and when they would like you to join the team as an intern.

Interview Questions

• What did you notice around the plant that could be improved?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since it was a Co-op, there is a set hourly wage with no benefits included.