Pentair Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pentair (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I was called for an onsite technical interview. The panel consisted of 3 members. The interview questions were based upon previous experiences and education. The recruitment was based on College fair and later email communication. The whole interview experience was fantastic and professional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pentair

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pentair in April 2016.

Interview

Sat with interested managers and answered questions about my past work experience and education. I was asked my goals and expectations as well as what I hope to get out of this experience. They also were interested in my extra-curricular activities/ experience.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pentair.

Interview

I submitted a standard application. There was a brief phone screening, then I scheduled a 3 round interview. Interview process was 2-way; I was able to ask questions and receive valuable information about the position.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume and tell about previous experiences   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pentair in May 2011.

Interview

First found the position on Linkedin and applied. Two months later got a phone call that they were interested in doing a phone interview with recruiter. After that was able to move on to a in person interview with hiring manager. This was composed of two separate interview right after each other. Hiring mangers were easy to talk with and had projects that they wanted to get done, that I demonstrated I could do.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none