Pentair Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pentair Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pentair (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Division's manager called and described position in detail. He asked me about my previous experience. After passing phone screening, I was asked to come to the plant to visit and spoke to other division's manager and the plant manager. The visit took about 3.5 hour long.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pentair

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I interviewed at Pentair (Cleveland, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

it was good and the process was for over 2 hours, different people interviewed me and asked about issues i faced in my previous jobs, strengths. The HR round was mpre about what you expect from your new company and salary etc.

Interview Questions

• Will you stay for long period or is it a short period?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pentair (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview process lasted almost 5 hours. The interviewers were as follows , senior engineer , value stream manager , engineering manager , quality director , peer review - other engineers and a final HR round by the HR manager. Questions mostly revolved around past experiences with a lot of focus on cultural fit. The tone of the interview for the most part was casual and the questions were asked from a questionnaire ( Prepared by the HR I guess). Hence a lot of the questions seemed to overlap.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most diffucult project you have worked on and why was it difficult?   Answer Question