Pentland Brands Digital Marketing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Digital Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pentland Brands (Santa Barbara, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

I did a phone screen, which I thought went well. The Digital Marketing Manager contacted me for a second interview, where she wanted to meet me in person at a local coffee shop. On the day of the interview, I showed up at the coffee shop and waited for her- while I was waiting I checked my email to see that she had cancelled the interview ten minutes before we were supposed to meet. At that point I was already in my car and on the way there- obviously not looking at my phone and checking my email. I responded to her email and nicely asked when she would like to reschedule, to which she took almost a full week to respond. I gave them the benefit of the doubt - We emailed back and forth one more time with me sending possible times to reschedule, and she still never got back to me. Not sure how someone can be that rude and unprofessional to have a candidate go out of their way to show up in person to an interview, and not even take the time to respond to their emails trying to reschedule. If anything, just send an email to cancel the interview process completely. I have never felt more angry about a job interview. Biggest waste of time to apply here.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with paid social campaigns   Answer Question