People Inc. (NY) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

People Inc. (NY) Interview Questions

Interviews at People Inc. (NY)

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Self Determination Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at People Inc. (NY) (Buffalo, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

Quick and the lady was very friendly. It was a 1-1 interview with some quick questions but mostly just went over the next steps in the process. The next step after the interview was a training week in which you did get paid. The training week was very helpful and was relaxing.

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at People Inc. (NY) (Buffalo, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied online within days receive a phone call to come in for an interview. Went to my interview only to find out it was a panel interview. They all asked questions. It was very intimidating. I know my nerves truly showed

IRA Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at People Inc. (NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Asked questions about work experience, they explained the qualities they were looking for, given a tour, explained the training process and told they would call when they made the decision

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at People Inc. (NY) (Amherst, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

They focus heavily on your degree and past experience but offer no type of compensation for either. You can have a bachelors degree and you're paid the same as someone with a GED.

Interview Questions

• What is your level of education.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in North Chili, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at People Inc. (NY) (North Chili, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I went on internet and search for mental health then found this company. Submit my application and wait for interview to be set up. I had to go through drug test and background check before get hire so I actually took the job.

Anonymous Employee in Williamsville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at People Inc. (NY) (Williamsville, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

Lengthy and sent right to get drug test and physical. It was lengthly, you have more than one interview and at different locations. You also have to have finger printing done, drug test and physical on top of initial interview. This does not include trainings.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to take a pay cut?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at People Inc. (NY) (Amherst, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Conversation based. Was Offered the Position. Applied Online and had to pursue an interview with a follow up call. The position and interview are clinically based due to state regulations for hiring.

Behavior Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at People Inc. (NY) (Amherst, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

This is a employer working for the disabled - physically and mentally - therefore, you must understand a complete history of you must be done. Be prepared to document 25 years of residence addresses !
    A criminal background check and fingerprints are also required.

Interview Questions

• How your handled emergencies/difficulties/complicated issues.   Answer Question

ICF Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at People Inc. (NY) (Amherst, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

They called for a phone interview within a couple days after I submitted an application. After that interview, I went to one of there Human Resource building for a second interview. We reviewed my application, and resume. I was asked what kind of hours I was looking for, what the job was about, and so on. After that interview, I was told that I would be getting a call from one of the many group homes that would need me, and sure enough a day later I got a call from one of them and scheduled another interview at the home. At the group home where i had the interview at, I was showed the rooms of all the individual residents, and showed what i would be expecting to happen. I got offered a position working overnight there and i gladly accepted.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with the responsibilities and task that you may need to perform in order to help succeed?   Answer Question

Senior Residential Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at People Inc. (NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Really hard. Wish were easier but it was not. Lots of interviews. Watched a number of company video and it took a lot of time. My interviewers was very helpful throughout the process. I had a tour of the offices and also break areas. All of the employees appear to be happy.

Interview Questions

• " In reviews from your former employer, what skills did they say you need to work on?"   Answer Question