People Tech Group Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

3.4

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at People Tech Group.

Interview

Phone Interview. Asked some basic questions related to Java. Answered all. However, they are very bad in replying to you. The starting pay is very bad. They should try to reply to candidate in a prompt manner. I tried reaching out to them but they did not reply at all.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for People Tech Group

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Worst interview experience. Kids will take interview for experienced guy, they don't even know how to communicate, not professional. Interviewer wont expect logical thinking he will just expect you to remember code and screen sizes that's it.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at People Tech Group (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

I have completed my first round of interview through telephonic its very good and next I have attended face to face technical round its very nice conversation and I have completed HR round.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at People Tech Group (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

I have completed 2 rounds of technical and HR interview. I feel they are asked me question form basic to advanced level. I am came from HimansuIT service Pvt, Ltd, with the help of one the my friend PTG.

Interview Questions

• What are Actions result in MVC?
      What are the new features in VS 2013?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at People Tech Group (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a detailed technical interview which dealt with in-depth knowledge of the technology.

It was a new experience for me. I really appreciate the technical and HR team for this job.

It's gonna be tough for the unprepared guys.

Interview Questions

• What is the role of listeners or Handlers in ExtJs?

Why do we need ExtJs?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at People Tech Group (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

interview process is good here they are conducting two technical rounds and round is HR discussion after hr round i got the offer from People Tech Group recruitment process is very good they are conducting all rounds are with in one week

Interview Questions

• 1) what is project architecture ?
      2) what is Webservices can you explain different webservices ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at People Tech Group (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

I came hear by walk in on saturday, hare they have took two rounds one is technical and one is hr round on the same day,here technical panel is they have to ask only real time questions, i have to face around 15 to 20 questions.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at People Tech Group (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

I came here by seeing walk-in. The interview process. Technical and HR. In Technical they asked about Objective-C, iPhone SDK. In HR discussion, Discuss about Roles and work environment mine in project.

Interview Questions

• Using Categories how developer can controller device orientation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at People Tech Group (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

There will be 2 technical rounds and 1 HR. It was a good experience.The interviewer asked the key concepts of .net like abstract classes and interfaces and oops Concepts.
    Some questions covered Asp.net , WCF and MVC

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at People Tech Group (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

First i had a telephonic round for technical. After clearing the telephonic round they called for a F2F.
    once F2F is done HR round is done. They released the offer letter after 2 days of completion of whole interview process.