People's Health Centers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at People's Health Centers

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at People's Health Centers (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2011.

Interview

I was called after updating my Monster.com resume about 5 weeks prior to first communication. I came in to the central branch and spoke with the hiring manager and security department head, whom both listed their credentials and asked me a series of questions regarding my history, reason for being in St. Louis, reasons for working in security, and level of willingness to perform tasks as needed outside of a "Security" description. I was given the opportunity to ask questions about the company culture, client base, business model, and more. We found a common fit, and I was asked if I could attain the necessary credentials to work security in the state of Missouri. Since I was ready, willing, and able, I was given the offer and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Would I be proficient in handling a security situation that required physical intervention?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The base pay was more set in stone, but it was set at above the industry standard, and higher than pay I received in the past. This did not include the benefits package, which was every bit as worth it as the pay.