People's United Bank Branch Manager Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

People's United Bank Branch Manager Trainee Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at People's United Bank (Worcester, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was in a regional office with 2 regional managers who worked together in the region, each with a specific focus. They were conversational and approachable and left plenty of time to respond to questions I had. I waited about 15 minutes for them to finish up what they were working on before my interview started.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions about sales and outside business development.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for People's United Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, WV

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at People's United Bank (Huntington, WV) in November 2016.

Interview

After meeting with a representative, I had two phone interviews with different employees. They were quick to give out phone interviews to interested applicants at the University Career Fair. Each phone interview took about 15-20 minutes and they asked multiple generic questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at People's United Bank (Stamford, CT) in January 2010.

Interview

Applied online. Arranged a F2F interview with Hiring Specialist, then moved on to schedule an interview with Market Manager and finally the VP. Background check. Very low salary- 40-45k. 8 month training process in CT. at end of training will be Customer Service Manager or Financial Service Manager. Must acquire licenses