People's United Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

People's United Bank Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2017

2.4

Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at People's United Bank.

Interview

Basic professional questions
    I was interviewed by the branch manager and the market sales manager
    The branch manager interviewed me alone
    The Market Manager did as well but he explain the role i applied for in more detal

Interview Questions

• What is the Slogan for the Company?   1 Answer

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at People's United Bank (Worcester, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was in a regional office with 2 regional managers who worked together in the region, each with a specific focus. They were conversational and approachable and left plenty of time to respond to questions I had. I waited about 15 minutes for them to finish up what they were working on before my interview started.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions about sales and outside business development.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williston, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at People's United Bank (Williston, VT) in January 2017.

Interview

Attended job fair and met hiring manager there. Applied for position the next day and received interview for the following week. Very relaxed conversational interview. Very engaging folks reflecting a positive work environment.

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, TN

Application

I interviewed at People's United Bank (Columbia, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy and simple. Straight forward interview. The atmosphere was great. Energy was high and I felt very comfortable working and excelling under management. Staff and employees were very experienced and the technology was easy to grasp

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you had conflict with fellow employee and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at People's United Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

I got the job though a referral. I first sent my resume to a friend. A couple days later, I got a phone interview...It took about a month to get hired.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you handled the situation?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at People's United Bank.

Interview

Phone interview that seemed like a screening followed a week later by an in person interview with the program manager and assistant manager. Comfortable setting in large conference room. The interview lasted roughly 45 minutes to an hour long.

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, WV

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at People's United Bank (Huntington, WV) in November 2016.

Interview

After meeting with a representative, I had two phone interviews with different employees. They were quick to give out phone interviews to interested applicants at the University Career Fair. Each phone interview took about 15-20 minutes and they asked multiple generic questions.

Interview Questions

Interview

Phone interview first, then I drove from CT to VT for face to face. Generic interview questions. The entire process took about three weeks. It seemed like a decision was already made, but they just needed to continue to go through the motions.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holyoke, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at People's United Bank (Holyoke, MA).

Interview

Very unprofessional recruiters and managers at the branch level. It was a different experience. All of the managers had a very low morale. The district manager had no interpersonal skills at all.

Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bohemia, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at People's United Bank (Bohemia, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and nice. There were easy basic questions to answer. One would have to be pretty bad at an interview to not get a position.