PeopleFluent Lab Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Lab Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PeopleFluent (Waltham, MA) in February 2010.

Interview

The hiring process began with a phone screening. It consisted of pretty basic questions to gauge my level of interest and how my skills matched up with the position. Things went well and I was asked to come in for a formal interview.

The day of the interview, I was called and canceled on. Half the people I was to interview with were working from home that day. I rescheduled for the following week.

The building was nice and clean, the offices are cubicles with high walls. I was to meet with 4 people in blocks of 45 minutes. It was a mix of half professional development questions and half technical questions. There was a lot of mentioning of people who had left the company. This was off putting to hear coming from a company who writes talent management software, but other than that, it went well.

Things then started getting weird. The day after my interview, the job listing was re-posted online. HR was blamed for delays in hearing back, and I was assured they were interested. We discussed salary and I was led to believe they were going to come back with a formal offer. More time goes by without hearing anything; HR is blamed once again.

I was then told that the job is going to report to someone else, and another interview is setup. I'm set to meet with 3 people and the interviews are set up in hour long blocks. All of these interviews run short and I'm left waiting for people to finish meetings to meet with me. I was told I'd hear back within two days, they never call.

I send an e-mail to find out the status and find out that they're no longer interested.

The entire process took 10 weeks. You'll need patience if you apply here.

Interview Questions

• A PERL program was printed on a piece of paper and you were asked to explain what it did.   Answer Question
  • An XML document for their build system (Cruise Control) was given and you were to explain what each section did.   Answer Question