PeopleReady Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PeopleReady Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2017

2.0

Laberer Interview

Interview

the app.is not had but has a long test

Interview Questions

Negotiation

whos no nogotiation

Electrician Interview

Interview

While a student at WyoTech, CLP Resources made a visit to except resumes for employment, career growth.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PeopleReady.

Interview

The interview process isn't anything difficult, once you have been contacted by a recruiter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, accepted the job offer.

General Labor Interview

Interview

Simple interview questions sheet. Asked about drug use extensively, in different formats. For example, one question asked if you've ever used drugs. The answers were yes, no, and none other than marijuana.

Interview Questions

• are you willing to give rides to job sites to other employees.   1 Answer

Interview

Just fill out paper work and answer questions on right and wrongs on a job. The packet is easy but thick so it will take about 30 mins to an hour depending on your academia. Once they process your paper work, which takes about 2 to 3 business days, then you'll be eligible to sign up for the jobs they have each morning.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever commit a crime or are you using drugs?   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Employee (Temporary Work) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Interview

Before going to the branch location, I spoke to someone from the Labor Ready call center and was told that this initial visit would take 1.5-2 hours, which I think ended up being right. When I went in, I was given a long behavioral survey to answer. I read some of their labor-related safety policies and answered questions about them.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember any of the more difficult questions, but one of the questions that surprised me was something along the lines of, "Do you think it's alright to physically fight at work?"   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Seattle, WA) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview process was really short. I don't remember much besides them asking when I could start. The job is self explanatory in working with people and helping them get day jobs.The overall experience was really simple and welcoming.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Depew, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Depew, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted for thirty minutes and was very friendly. The wait wasn't long and refreshments were offered. My degrees and experience were discussed and what the job requirements were and if I would be able to meet the requirements including the hours.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for this company and what made you chose this position what can you offer the company to help the clientele grow? Would you be available part time?   1 Answer

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sparks, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Sparks, NV) in December 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed by the GM and DM & they both liked me very much prob was per the GM that DM did not want to pay any one over 11/hr. GM said he wanted me & did not want to train anyone & was upset with DMs choice.

Interview Questions

• I recall being asked if they felt I could handle doing all the work in the office alone and being out on sales calls and do ar/ap etc. manage the office and being on call twice a month.   1 Answer

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bend, OR

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Bend, OR) in August 2011.

Interview

There isn't really an interview process for a labor position.

Negotiation

None.