PeopleReady Laborer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 28, 2017

1.5

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Nashua, NH).

Interview

Absurd personality questionnaire and lots of paperwork. Background check. Its like putting a bow on a turd. They sell you on how great they are. They small talk. A lot of just talk versus questions. Their personality assessment done on a computer is (mostly) the determining factor

Interview Questions

• True or false, some people deserve to get hit. They ask about job history. Mention a background check, and ask about your record. It yields most questions on their dated questionnaire.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PeopleReady

Laborer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PeopleReady.

Interview

There was no interview process. There was some questions on the computer in regards to what experience I had. At one point human resources called me and asked me how the hiring process was going.

Anonymous Employee in Fife, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Fife, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

1 day informal interview. Took a psychological assessment and drug test. Interview went well and I was hired on pretty much the same day. Very laid back. A friend of mine didn't get the job because she said the wrong things on the assessment, so take care to answer it like you're a goody two shoes.

Interview Questions

• Do you have dependable transportation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2015.

Interview

Orientation and safety quiz and what is to be expected from not only the employer but also the employee. Everything is spelled out either in the handbook or verbally stated. They are very big on safety and don't want their employees to get hurt at all. various clients (employers) need mostly general laborers for some type of cleanup (usually). Jobs can vary from construction site clean up to working at a retail store. Great experience.

Interview Questions

• Application and safety quiz and questionairre about job skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no real negotiation involved. Daily labor daily pay outfit. Straight forward and clear cut. Either you accept the work or, they find someone else to.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Online resume/e-mail. Wait for a call back. Then go to orientation, and wait to get called out to the job. There is rarely a 1 on 1 interview process. Most everything was done over the phone, as far as an interview goes. The rest was done in the orientation for the job site.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions ie; Work history and such.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, no negotiating.

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Beaverton, OR) in January 2014.

Interview

You walk in and tell them you want a job. They give you a test on a hand-held computer. You will probably pass the test and they will send you out on a job that day, or the next if you came in after noon or so.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leesburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Leesburg, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

There is no interview process, really. You fill out an application and some paperwork, and begin showing up at 4AM and hope you get sent out on a job. Mention any skills you have in the application (fork lift, trained labor, machine operation, carpentry, plumbing, etc)

Interview Questions

• Are you legally eligible for work in the United States?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PeopleReady (New York, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

the questions asked were basic .they are just trying to see if they are hiring a reliable person. Do you have the ability to deal with the customers at the jobs they send you to.

Interview Questions

• have you ever stolen anything from an employer   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Oceanside, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Walked into the office to apply. Came back in a couple of weeks to fill out forms and take test. Was put to work roughly a month after initial contact.

Anonymous Employee in Bend, OR

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Bend, OR) in August 2011.

Interview

There isn't really an interview process for a labor position.

Negotiation

None.