PeopleReady Interview Questions in US

Updated Aug 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 127 of over 139 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

PeopleReady

Application

I interviewed at PeopleReady

Interview

Very straight forward process. Initial phone call was with a recruiter who asked me basic questions. I was moved to branch manager who asked me more job focused questions, and then I was set up with an appointment to speak with market manager who had final approval. All within one week.

Interview Questions
  • What is one area of your professional career that you would like to change and improve?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Dallas, TX) in Jul 2021

Interview

It was a 4-panel interview, 2 people 3 panels, and 1 person on the last panel. When you reach the last panel, it means you have performed very well (per interviewer). The last was the behavioral interview with the hiring manager. I didn't get an offer because the hiring manager choose another candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PeopleReady

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PeopleReady

Interview

I was initially contacted to have the 1st interview with a recruiter and this was done via a TEAMS virtual call. The initial interview was pleasant and she had a nice demeanor but wasn't exceptionally professional - poorly dressed and in a environment that was not very conducive for an interview in my opinion. I would have preferred that she didn't have her camera on. She was additionally not prepared - when the discussion of salary came up, she had no idea what the salary was for the position and was unable to look it up. She then said that "her boss had a project for her" and said that we could reconvene a couple of hours later at 11am CST which I agreed to. 11am CST came and went with no communication from this recruiter. I reached out again and even attempted to use the original TEAMS link to see if that is where she intended to meet me - no avail. Finally the next day, she contacted me and asked me for another set of times to connect w/ no apology or explanation as to missing the previous day's agreed upon reschedule. I promptly returned her email politely and gave her my available times. I have since never heard from her again even after repeated attempts to re-connect. I was extremely disappointed in the lack of professionalism and decorum. I understand that things happen - address them and then communicate. In any event, I withdrew myself from consideration for this position although I have no idea if I was even still in consideration.

Interview Questions
  • She asked me about my professional background and how I feel I would be best to describe how that would apply to the role. She also asked me how I would 1st approach the role.
2 people found this interview helpful

PeopleReady

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PeopleReady

Interview

Overall, the interview was good. They asked a lot of questions and it took about 40 minutes. It took longer than other interviews for me personally. However, the hiring recruiter was not professional. He had already reached out to me for an interview but two days later he reached out again thinking he never contacted me.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of conflicts did you get into at your previous job and how did you handle them?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Detroit, MI) in May 2021

Interview

Long and dragged on and on. The Sr VP said I would great, recruiter emails a day later to say they will keep looking. This is after I aced 3 assessments

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

PeopleReady

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PeopleReady

Interview

I had 3 interviews. 1st-- A recruiter reached out to me to discuss the position. I thought it was a little strange that he tried to put words in my mouth the entire time and made me feel bad for my salary requirements. Instead, asked if I would take any less than what I asked for. 2nd Interview- With the Market Manager. They were very sweet and we connected well. Really connected over the needs of the branch, and they were very transparent with what they were looking for in a candidate, and what the position looked like. I agreed to all of it, as I knew this would be a challenging position. They scheduled me for a 3rd interview (virtual) with them and their manager. 3rd interview- I felt like this went well. We spent a lot of time talking about what the position looked like, what they wanted someone to bring to this role, etc. I let them know my salary requirements again and they seemed to be okay with it. Said I would hear from them in a few days. Several days passed by. I reached out to my original recruiter, who completely forgot who I was, didn't know what position I had applied for, and didn't have an update on my application. He then tried to offer me SEVERAL very low paying positions. Which I told him, I was set in my salary and didn't want to take any less. In which he gaslit me entirely and wanted to know if I had lied to the Hiring Manager about my salary requirements and told them something different than I told him. I explained I let them know my salary range (which aligned with what I told him originally). He said he would reach out to me when he knew something. The next day I receive a rejection email. I immediately emailed back asking for any feedback the recruiter could leave me with, as I would love to have applied again in the future. This was several weeks ago and I haven't heard from him since. I believe I may have dodged a bullet, honestly. If the recruiters are playing mind games with candidates and gaslighting them, why would ANYONE want to work with this company?

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

PeopleReady

Application

I interviewed at PeopleReady

Interview

The interview was very easy. They just asked about my previous work experience and if I could handle tough jobs. The whole process took about 10 minutes. I think I got the job within 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PeopleReady

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PeopleReady

Interview

I was contacted on Indeed to interview for this position. The recruiter had multiple time slots for me to choose from. She called me on time but her first question was why did you apply to this job? And how did you find it? I was taken aback. I had never applied. She had reached out to me for an interview after finding my resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walled Lake, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Walled Lake, MI) in Nov 2020

Interview

First interview: professional. Second Interview: Nothing but warnings about joining the company. After long irritating conversation, not even an interview... I was asked to go check out the location, but give a heads up to district leader first. In doing so, met staffing professional, dressed in jeans and hoodie. Took a look around branch, found it to be extremely disorganized and told that each branch acts on their own, so if you go to other branches they have different procedures and processes. All the chaos is easily manageable with the right person in place (which clearly wasn’t the case) and a clear route to instilling best practices. Truly, I was looking forward to working for a company that helps people, but it’s hard to see they can do that when direct upper management doesn’t care to direct their business in a uniform manor.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses?
  • 2nd interview with District manger: Absolutely none, sincerely a 45 minute phone call about how difficult the work environment is. Completely unprofessional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lacey, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Lacey, WA) in Sep 2020

Interview

First phone interview goes over basic questions and business related question second phone interview was asked position level questions and last phone interview was speaking with others in the position to get an understanding on where you are at education wise within the position.

Interview Questions
  • How many years in retail experience do you have.
1 person found this interview helpful